STRANGERS' REUNION ...


I've developed a love for cafe hopping about a year ago. I would search for them online and meet up with my friends at cafes for our catch up sessions. It's become so frequent that some of my friends started telling me to write a food blog!

I've put it off for awhile, creating a blog this past April but never got round to blogging. But two days ago, a close friend of mine planted the idea in me again while we were out on a girls' date at another cafe. She was so encouraging I immediately got motivated... 

... so here I am. 

Instead of just a food blog, I'll write about food, fashion and my travels (though it won't be as frequent as my cafe sesh). 

My first ever blog post will be a quick review on Strangers' Reunion - a quaint and cozy cafe at Singapore located about 5mins walk from the Outram Park MRT. I was at Singapore a week ago and this cafe was at the top of my list of places to go! Couldn't miss it - I already know what I was going to order months before I went!

Berry Ricotta Hotcake



The waiting time for this plate of beautiful Hotcake was 30mins but it was worth it. I remember looking at my boyfriend's face after he took the first bite - that look of pure delight at this extraordinary creation. The mixture of the Hotcake topped with the earl grey ice cream was genius - hot and cold at the same time - and it sent our tastebuds to Hotcake heaven! Portion was also generous for its price of SGD18.9 and enough to feed 3! Very in love with this place! 




Hot Chocolate for SGD5.5

Slow and soothing background music was playing the whole time



Strangers' Reunion
35 Kampong Bahru Rd, 169356


"Let's make love, coffee, and magic" - Strangers' Reunion 

Thanks for reading my blog. Till next time x




2 comments:

  1. Will definitely check this place out when I head to Singapore. That hotcake looks so good I'm actually getting hungry!!

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

Hey, welcome to my blog! I will be writing about my cafe hopping sessions, my love for photography, fashion and travels (occasionally!). Drop me an email at shianweyleong@gmail.com to get in touch!

Followers

Blogroll

Blogger news

Blogger templates