RECENT TRACKS ON REPLAY

Always prepare a playlist when I'm flying but will always end up falling asleep instead.. so this picture is a tribute to my playlist (that was never played).

Just something random that I would like to share.. 
I'm the type of person to have a few tracks on replay until I get bored of them and new ones come along. I find songs where I can feel a sense of familiarity and a certain kind of rhythm to it that I like but could not express. I favour songs that are slow, sometimes depressing, but most of all - mad love for acoustics and the indie pop genre. 

Some of my recent favourite tracks ;

Georgia - Vance Joy 
Wasteland - Vérité
Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran 
Loved by You - Powers 
Beat of My Drum - Powers
Let It Go - James Bay (been on replay since forever) 
The One - Kodaline 


I stumbled upon Vérité by chance just to fall in love with their songs. Nice songs always lift up one's mood and that was how it was like with Vérité. Been downloading their songs ever since!

If you have similar tracks, do share them with me. Always love a good playlist! 


Goodnight x. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Hey, welcome to my blog! I will be writing about my cafe hopping sessions, my love for photography, fashion and travels (occasionally!). Drop me an email at shianweyleong@gmail.com to get in touch!

Followers

Blogroll

Blogger news

Blogger templates